FIWARE IoT Agent for SigFox
For each device, the Sigfox backend can provide a callback mechanism that can be used to send two kinds of information:
- Attributes defined by the Sigfox backend itself (including id, timestamp, etc.).
- A free data format, whose structure can be defined in the device type.
The Agent provides the following features:
- IoT Agent North Bound functionalities, as defined in the IoT Agent Node.js library.
- A Sigfox endpoint listening for callbacks from the sigfox backend. Each piece of information coming from the backend is considered as a separate active attribute (as defined in the IoT Agents specification).
- A testing tool to simulate the date coming from the device.
The Github's README.md provides a documentation summary.